TRUST and ESTATE PLANNING
"SEE US WHEN IT'S A MATTER OF TRUST"
Please contact Patti Zimmerman at 570-966-8105 to discuss your personal goals and find out how Trust and Estate services offered by Mifflinburg Bank & Trust Company can assist you in achieving your financial dreams.
Estate planning is an essential part of your plan to ensure that your loved ones are taken care of and your assets are administered in the manner you desire. Essential parts of estate planning include:
- Who will care for your children if under the age of 18?
- How will your assets be divided?
- Who will serve as executor of your estate?
Your Healthcare Directive
- You can outline your quality of life / end of life wishes.
Designating An Executor For Your Estate
- The use of a corporate (non-family or friend) executor often enables a family to grieve and settle an estate, without having a negative impact on the family unit.
- A corporate executor is able to follow your wishes without being emotionally invested.
- Manage your assets in the manner you direct.
- Invest for the long-term to achieve your desired results.
Our services are designed to make families comfortable. While the money we save families is important, the real benefit of our service is peace of mind.
Corporate Trust services offered to assist you include:
- Asset Management
- Living Trusts
- Trusts Under Will
- Charitable Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Estate Settlement
- Power of Attorney
- Corporate Executor
- Serve as an agent for individual or corporate trustee
Please refer to the following table for a brief description of the various trust accounts offered by
Mifflinburg Bank & Trust Company.