The Business of Mifflinburg Bancorp, Inc.
Mifflinburg Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company organized under the Pennsylvania Business Corporation Laws established on February 3, 1986. The assets are primarily those of its wholly-owned subsidiary, Mifflinburg Bank and Trust Company, established in 1872.
Mifflinburg Bank and Trust Company is a full-service commercial bank assisting customers from seven locations, namely:
250 East Chestnut Street, Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania
1110 N. Fairground Road, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
500 Market Street, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
4978 Penns Valley Road, Millheim, Pennsylvania
2894 N. Susquehanna Trail, Shamokin Dam, Pennsylvania
7874 State Rd, New Berlin, Pennsylvania
901 US-522, Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
Including the stated locations, we have six full-service Automated Teller Machines and six cash dispenser machines in Union, Snyder, and Centre Counties
The financial information presented below is for information purposes only, and while reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the integrity of such information, it should not be relied upon. A copy of the printed financial statements will be provided upon request.
- 2019 Audited Annual Report
- 2019 Unaudited 3rd Quarter Report
- 2019 Unaudited 2nd Quarter Report
- 2019 Unaudited 1st Quarter Report
- 2018 Audited Annual Report
- 2018 Unaudited 3rd Quarter Report
- 2018 Unaudited 2nd Quarter Report
- 2018 Unaudited 1st Quarter Report
- 2017 Audited Annual Report
- 2017 Unaudited 3rd Quarter Report
- 2017 Unaudited 2nd Quarter Report
- 2017 Unaudited 1st Quarter Report
General Shareholder Inquiries:
Mifflinburg Bancorp, Inc.
Treasurer/Chief Financial Officer
250 East Chestnut Street
Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania 17844
Registrar and Transfer Agent:
Please direct your inquires and transaction requests to Computershare using the options listed below:
Telephone inquiries: 800-736-3001 option 1 (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
781-575-3100 option 1 (Non-U.S.)