- OUR VISION -
To Be Your Community's Trusted Financial Resource
- OUR MISSION -
We provide innovative solutions tailored to meet every customer's financial needs with dedicated employees who share in our company's success.
- OUR VALUES -
Recognize and Respect the needs of others
Working together as one team
Commitment to our Mission
Honesty, Integrity and Trust
Pride in ourselves and the organization
The Business of Mifflinburg Bancorp, Inc.
Mifflinburg Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company organized under the Pennsylvania Business Corporation Laws on February 3, 1986. The assets are primarily those of its wholly-owned subsidiary, Mifflinburg Bank and Trust Company, established in 1872. Mifflinburg Bank and Trust Company is a full-service commercial bank servicing customers from seven locations.
- 250 East Chestnut Street, Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania
- 1110 North Fairground Road, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- 500 Market Street, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Route 45 Millheim, Pennsylvania
- 2894 North Susquehanna Trail, Shamokin Dam, Pennsylvania
- 7874 State Rt 304, New Berlin, Pennsylvania
- Route 522 and 18th Street, Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
Including the stated locations, we have thirteen ATMs in Union, Snyder, and Centre Counties. As a member of the Liberty ATM Alliance and Moneypass our customers have access to over 20,000 ATMs nationwide.