- OUR VISION -
To Be Your Community's Trusted Financial Resource
- OUR MISSION -
We provide innovative solutions tailored to meet every customer's financial needs with dedicated employees who share in our company's success.
- OUR VALUES -
Recognize and Respect the needs of others
Working together as one team
Commitment to our Mission
Honesty, Integrity and Trust
Pride in ourselves and the organization
Back L. to R.: Thomas Beck, CPA, Sr. V. President Internal Audit & Compliance; Thomas Graver Jr., CPA, Sr. V. President & CFO; Jeffrey Kapsar, President & CEO;
The Business of Mifflinburg Bancorp, Inc.
Mifflinburg Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company organized under the Pennsylvania Business Corporation Laws on February 3, 1986. The assets are primarily those of its wholly-owned subsidiary, Mifflinburg Bank and Trust Company, established in 1872. Mifflinburg Bank and Trust Company is a full-service commercial bank servicing customers from seven locations.
- 250 East Chestnut Street, Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania
- 1110 North Fairground Road, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- 500 Market Street, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Route 45 Millheim, Pennsylvania
- 2894 North Susquehanna Trail, Shamokin Dam, Pennsylvania
- 7874 State Rt 304, New Berlin, Pennsylvania
- Route 522 and 18th Street, Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
Including the stated locations, we have thirteen ATMs in Union, Snyder, and Centre Counties. As a member of the Liberty ATM Alliance and Moneypass our customers have access to over 20,000 ATMs nationwide.